How to Merge PDF Files
Today digital document management has become more popular than ever. People prefer saving and storing documents on their devices. This allows for important files to be accessible anywhere and anytime. In some cases you may need to make changes to your PDFs. In the past you had to print them out and create new documents by copy-pasting or typing the information all over again. Since technologies are constantly improving, on today's market there is a number of powerful tools that give you the ability to not only edit but also transform PDFs in different ways such as:
- split them into separate units
- merge them into a single file
- convert to other formats like JPG, PNG, PPT, Word or Excel
- rotate pages, etc.
Imagine a situation where you need to immediately combine several files and you don't have much time to scan them or don't have the appropriate equipment. With today's advanced online mergers, this is no longer an issue. Now you can easily create a single doc from several PDFs instantly, even while on the go.
How to Combine and Merge Files into One PDF?
Nowadays the market is overwhelmed by choice and sometimes it can be difficult to find the best tool, especially if you’re a first-time user. If you are hesitating to make a choice, look through the pros and cons of digital merging services:
- no need to download and install any additional software to change your documents or use storage space on your device
- most of them can be used completely for free
- intuitive and convenient interface that allows you to combine PDFs with ease
- step-by-step instructions with a logical sequence
- fast processing of your files without any worry of their security
- compatibility with all major OS’s such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS
- optimization for mobile devices
- ability to merge pdf documents into one and store them in a cloud
- automatically updated features
- ability to edit a merged file according to your needs
The only thing you have to take into account is having a stable internet-connection.
According to the above-mentioned information, online PDF mergers are user-friendly. To get the desired result, you only need to complete a few simple steps:
- first, open the specific online tool
- after that, upload the units you want to merge from your device or cloud storage to a drag and drop box
- once you’ve finished, click the “Start now” button to combine the pages
- finally, download the newly created PDF to your computer, smartphone or tablet or save it to cloud storage
- continue editing if necessary
How to merge PDF files without Acrobat?
If you opt for a digital service to merge your PDF files, you are definitely making the right choice.
- A document can be transformed in seconds without any supplementary applications.
- Moreover, online tools ensure the security of your PDFs.
- The online service features an encrypted connection for securely uploading and transferring files.
- All units are automatically deleted from a server after they`ve been processed.